Thursday, July 07, 2005

# London Bombing

7 July 2005
The manmade disaster pained my heart so much! Much has been said about the bombing and people all over the world are damning this terrorist act. The bombing of the tube station and buses are just inhuman acts. Targeting civilians is NOT the way to fight for any cause.

I have so many thoughts in my mind about the act of terror done to innocent people, but right now I just feel so tired to write. I am disgusted about terrorism and sad about all these feelings of hatred. I just want to say, this is NOT the way to get our voices heard. No harm should be done to any person, animal and environment. (sorry I deviated a bit) I really hope justice will be done soon.

21 july 2005
Another attack, I have lost my words. The world is getting crazy nowadays.

No comments: