Thursday, January 04, 2007

# 2007 arrives...


... with an exam to face immediately.

What a way to start a new year! I'm extremely dissatisfied with our school for torturing us like that - beginning a new term with a major exam to look forward to. Bah...

Four subjects to go through, two exemptions to be aimed for... I would just put in whatever last-minute effort and keep my fingers crossed...

Good luck to myself and I shall become more dormant until 18 Jan. :-(

My new year wish? Peace in heart and wisdom in mind to face whatever that comes. ^_^

4 comments:

The Moody Minstrel said...

Look at it this way:

If you can endure this, you can endure anything 2007 chooses to throw your way.

Pandabonium said...

“Reverence, humility, contentment, gratitude and hearing the good Dhamma, this is the best good luck” - Shakyamuni Buddha

Anonymous said...

Gd luck!:-)

YD said...

Hey thanks moody! Really does cheer me up.

Thanks panda too, I love that quotation. Summarized all. Interestingly enough, we human always fail to even adopt this simplest guidance for life.

Speaking about contentment, I have had a lot of thoughts about "greed" and how it drives people to join ponzi schemes or those high-yield-investment scams... Felt so hurt as such scams make use of people's greed and ignorance to make money, and it still goes on and people have not learnt. Felt more hurt as it affects the people around me.

Thanks 13th panda. By the way, where are the other eleven pandas? ;-)